Saturday 6 August 2011

Some Day.



Ordered a 100ml bottle of Some Day perfume from Harrods yesterday! Also got a bottle of hair mist each for me and my sister.... I love the bottle, it's really similar to Marc Jacobs Lola bottle. Cannot wait for it to arrive! Ohh I am sad, I went to a party last night so I've decided not to leave my bed today and I'm currently watching Never Say Never for the 3rd time in a row. Justin Bieber is my perfect man/boy.. haha.

Someday is currently only available from Harrods in London both in store and online but it comes out on general sale on September 10th. Even if you don't like Justin Bieber if you like the fragrance buy it, portions of the profits will be donated to 2 charities that Justin works along side with, 'Pencils of Promise' & 'Make a Wish Foundation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...