Monday 8 August 2011

Mulberry A/W 2011.

I got my Mulberry A/W'11 book in the post today, I feel dreadfully sad that I have no money to buy some stuff as there are so many lovely things in it. The book it's self is also very lovely as always.


I wont bore you with everything in it as I'm sure if you're a fan of Mulberry you will already have recieved e-mails, seen on the website or on various other blogs so I'll just show a couple of my favourite pieces.



Pretty self explanatory.. a necklace and a bag, I want them both. There is no text in the book, I think the gold necklace is £150 & the Polly lush lock bag is £850.. so umm £1000 would be greatly appreciated if anyone fancies donating.



Tim Walker took the ad campaign photographs again this season, he never fails to impress infact I'll post all of the photographs properly after this post as they really are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is beautiful, the fox is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw wow! how do you get the book? do you have to purchase mulberry first? so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...