Wednesday 3 August 2011

Bubblegum.

Picked up some lovely bits and pieces over the past few days so here is a little update. Me & my mam popped to Ikea on Sunday, I LOVE Ikea! I didn't get too much but what I did get is lovely.


First off a floral blanket, quilts are too hot in the summer so my mam got me this, it's just right, I love it. Secondly I got this tropical fruit flavoured candle, I like lighting candles in my room it feels nice & cosy, the delicious smell is an added bonus. The bulb in my bed side lamp just blew so I'm actually doing this post in candle light, ha. Finally.. you can't go to Ikea without getting Daim cake.. for most people it's hot dogs but I'm a vegetarian with a sweet tooth so I get this every time. To be honest I think me & my mam spent longer looking at the food than we did anything else.

On Tuesday I had work & met up with my friend Laura afterwards, we went to Nando's & then for cocktails in Bannatyne's. Copious amounts of sex on the beach went down a treat after a tedious shift in Next!



Today I went to the Metro Centre with Devon for a little bit. I didn't get much but I'm very pleased with what I did get.



Collection 2000 had a 2 for £5 offer on & because I barely have any lipsticks I thought I'd get a couple. One of them is a Pink Friday dupe so I'm pretty pleased about that. Not sure on the other one I'm giving it to my sister, also the Barry M nail varnish is going to my sister. Ohh & this is what I got most excited about!!! People who have followed me a while will know OPI nail varnishes & Justin Bieber are 2 of my favourite things & I've been wanting some Justin Bieber for OPI for AAAAGES but could only get it off the internet which made it really pricey with P&P and such.. I always check Claire's Accessories on the off chance that they get it in as they have a whole Bieber stand & then today there it was.. they had 4 shades but at £8.50 I thought I'd just get 2 and get the others another time. So so pleased.


Collections 2000 lipsticks in bubble gum & sweet tart.


Barry M in peach melba.
Justin Bieber for OPI in step to the beat of my heart & one less lonely glitter.

I'd also been looking about for some shoes seeing as my mam's puppy chewed up one of my favourite pairs. The pair I wanted in office were sold out in my size so the man gave me a code to get them from the website with free p&p which was lovely of him. The first thing I did when I got home was check to see if they were available on the website & they were so I added them to my basket. My mam ended up paying for them for me so today was a pretty good day. Oh & I'll post about the shoes when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...