Sunday 14 August 2011

Love Hearts and Crosses.

So if you've been following for a while you'll know I got myself a YSL ring. I LOVE IT! Honestly it's so nice & I'd love it in a range of colours but seeing as it's sold out & comes with a hefty price tag on ebay I was so pleased when I found look a likes on Love Hearts and Crosses.

These rings obviously aren't exact copies but for £15 they're a steal! Plus you get 10% off if you like the Love Hearts and Crosses facebook page.. so for the bargain price of £13.50 one of these beauts could be yours.

Direct link to the rings.


Here are some of the colours but they're also available in a range of other varieties.. I'd personally like the gold one with the black stone so once pay day comes around I'll be treating myself!

As well as these rings there are so many other amazing things to be had on LH&C so even if these rings aren't your cup of tea it's definitely worth checking out the rest of the site.

1 comment:

  1. I love LHC!!!! Have loved all 3 of your latest posts on your blog - think i should follow so i don't miss anymore cool updates! Keep up the fab blog, girly! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...