Wednesday 17 August 2011

Lazy Oaf.

Haven't been up to much recently, what a shocker! I had a lazy weekend which consisted of films, sweets & irn bru.. an ideal weekend really I'm beginning to enjoy my own company.

Healthy, healthy!




I went to see Becky for a bit on Monday then on Tuesday I had work but I arrived home to my new Lazy Oaf t-shirt which is so so lovely, for £10 I wasn't bothered if it wasn't amazing bur I really really like it, it was a very good call.. I can tell I'll be wearing this throughout autumn & winter. The style of the top is called the slob top ha, seems appropriate at the moment.. & it's a nice over sized fit.

I look like a dead person when I don't wear lipstick, I have bad skin/eyebrows/hair.. but here you go. My face.



I don't do 'out fit posts'. I hate having my face photographed never mind my whole body, I'm too awkward & gross for that. I don't dress great anyways so it's all good.




The picture above is from Lazy Oaf's look book so you can see the shape of my lovely slob top.




Today was nice, my grandma came over to drop off my mam's birthday presents and she brought cake and gave me and my sister some money, what is it about grandmas & them being so generous & I get force fed every time I see her haha. After she left I took Ellie out on a long walk. When I got home my sister had made me a nice quorn salad wrap & after that I headed back out. I walked over to Newburn for a manicure..

I brought back bling nails, ghetto fabulous. I've had OPI's 'Bring on the bling' a couple times, it's so nice! & with it being axxium gels it's smooth in texture unlike normal glitter polishes, I can't stand the texture of normal glitter polishes.



Apologies about the various sizes of images in this post it's messing up every time I adjust them so you'll have to deal with a messy post.

3 comments:

  1. You can get a manicure in Newburn now? God! Everything gets good after I leave pfft.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top is lovely (:
    your nails look gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a new and awesome tshirt company called Hero & Cape, have you bee on their website? Their lookbook is AWESOME! The website is www.heroandcape.com - hope you love them as much as I do! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...