Friday 12 August 2011

Baby goth girl.

This weeks local talent goes to Miss Sophie Lobban of Baby Goth Girl. I'm a big fan of Sophie's blog although it's her illustrations that bagged her this post! She also does photography & from what I've seen on her blog is very good at DIY fashiony things. An all round talented lady.


I adore this drawing of Lily Allen Sophie did. I like her sketchy, tonal style.



These two images give clear indication of Sophie's drawing style. Edgy fashion illustrations mostly in black and white but with effective hints of colour which (correct me if I'm wrong Sophie) are done digitally in some cases. Either way I love Sophie's stlye of drawing & you can check out more of her work on her illustrations tumblr .

If you aren't already following her normal blog I suggest you give it a follow , it's filled with great outfit posts, inspiration photographs as well as Sophie's work. BABY GOTH GIRL.

1 comment:

  1. AW WOW, thank you so much becky! i'm beyond chuffed you wrote this!

    and to answer how i do the colour it's using just painted onto the pen sketch, sometimes i paint the colour separately and photoshop it on :)

    i'm totally chuffed, thanks my love! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...