Tuesday 26 July 2011

Never say never.

My Justin Bieber DVD arrived at long last! It came last week which was a shock seeing as it wasn't released until yesterday & I got a big poster free with it! Good times! I recommend Never Say Never to you all.. I was not a fan of Justin Bieber until I saw it so don't knock it 'til you try it.

I also got a hand stitched journal with a cute little cat on it in the paper chase sale, it was only like £4 or something reduced from about £10. When I ordered it I had the intention of giving it to my cat obsessed grandma but when it arrived I fell in love a little & now I'm not so sure.



Speaking of cats I went over to my friends flat on Friday night & she's just gotten a new kitten. OH MY GOD. Cutest little thing ever, I am so in love... His name is Tom Hanks & he has the sweetest little pink nose.




Haven't really done much else recently, I had work on Saturday & was a little hungover so I went to bed straight after, I went to town for a little bit with Becky yesterday and that's all.. so because I don't have a lot to say I'm going to post a couple pictures of things I love.

Firstly, Hershey's chocolate.. You may have noticed I do enjoy American sweets(candy) quite a lot. Hershey's is like the love child of Galaxy & Cadbury's thus why I love it. So yep, send me Hershey's it's always much appreciated.




Secondly my trusty gold casio watch! When I won £500 ASOS vouchers I was going to splash out on a Michael Kors watch or Marc Jacobs... something a bit flash. In the end I went for a cheap casio as there were so many other things I wanted. Best little watch ever, I always drop it and get it wet & it's just been through a lot and stayed in perfect condition. I recommend this watch to anyone.



Oh & finally hopefully me & Becky are going to the planetarium in town on Friday!! I can't wait to get my geek on.

1 comment:

  1. Aw your friends kitten is so cute! I also love hersheys - I prefer it to cadburys! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...