Wednesday 27 July 2011

Magasin.

I recently bought the most adorable ring ever in the summer sale on notonthehighstreet.com. The ring is by Magasin which is ran by designer Sarah Fordham. Magasin consists of cross stitch being put to better use than I ever saw! Here is my ring. (Which can still be purchased in the sale!)



How canny!? I struggled to decide what to purchase, I'd wanted something from Magasin for far too long so once this went on sale I just snapped it up without thinking. I love it, so cute & different to anything I've seen before.

You can check out Magasin at:
Etsy
Not On The Highstreet
Twitter
Facebook

There is a really lovely selection of goods to be had!



I'd LOVE to buy something like this for my wall one day, it's so cute but for the moment my budget wont stretch that far but I'm very happy with my ring for the time being, it was worth every penny.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...