Sunday 24 July 2011

Whats in my bag?

Haven't done a 'Whats in my bag?' post in forever & yesterday something leaked in my Alexa so I had to switch back to Bayswater and as I had everything out I thought it I'd update you all, I personally love seeing what others keep in their bags, not sure why but what ever..



Left - Chocolate Mulberry Bayswater bag, first expensive bag I ever bought it's served me well but I haven't used it in forever so it's nice to be using it again.

Right - Oversized Mulberry Alexa, I love love LOVE my Alexa & I've been using it constantly for a year now, something leaked in it yesterday so I'm giving it a little rest.



I only ever take photos on my phone these days & it shows in this picture which is really poor but I'm sure you can all make out what everything is.


Face wipes, not sure what kind they are or anything..
Mulberry makeup bag, little gem I picked up in the January sales.
Topshop highlighter powder, doesn't fit in my makeup bag.
Chewing gum! A must have.
Cup cake flavoured wipes.
Rayban tortoise shell clubmasters, not that we've had much sun recently.
Escada perfume, not sure of the name Escada perfumes all smell the same to me, they're all lovely.
Hollister body spray in Laguna Beach, fresh and fruity smelling.
Ipod touch, ideal for bus journeys.
Plasters! I'm a clumsy person, these always come in handy.
House keys.
Marc Jacobs compact mirror.
Lemony Flutter cuticle butter.
Vivienne Westwood purse.

I carry around too many things but if any one of those items were to be taken out of my bag I would feel a little lost, I usually have paracetamol & heartburn tablets too but I've ran out. Note to self: Buy paracetamol & heartburn tablets. If you have a post about the contents of your bag then hook me up! Ohh & in regards to my last post about Grace, she saw the post & said I could have the piece of work I posted! Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...