Tuesday 19 July 2011

Excited for AW'11!

Haven't really done anything for the past few days due to lack of funds & all of my friends having full time jobs & such.. I've ended up having to sell my Leeds festival ticket because I'm so poor! So gutted it was the only thing I really had to look forward to this summer but never mind.. maybe next year. I really do need to sort a full time job out though paying off over drafts, loans & insuring a car is expensive business & this morning in the post I got the H&M Autumn 2011 catalogue which got me stupidly excited until I realised I can't afford anything.



There is some seriously lovely stuff in here I can't wait to be able to wear my chunky knit cardigans and boots all of the time again! I think this AW my wardrobe will consist of the usual blacks and greys but also loads of maroon/cranberry colours... Oh & dark nail varnishes of course.


Here are some of my favourite wintery nail varnishes.. only looked at Topshop, Models Own & OPI there are plenty more where these came from & if you'd like to know the names of any of these just ask!

On a different note I need some new bedding, since getting my double bed in December I've still never got round to buying a second duvet cover & for what ever reason I take all my pictures on my bed & my blog is looking really repetative & boring so new duvet covers are in order (not just because my blog is boring though I'm just bored of these ones in general)! I got excited at some in the H&M catalogue so hopefully if my mam's feeling generous she will treat me at some point.

Oh & my friend Hannah just started a blog! She's a babe & with a particularly impressive shoe collection. She is currently studying textiles & surface design so keep an eye out for her work, she's got skills!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be absolutely gutted if I had to sell a Leeds ticket aswell! But I suppose if you've got loads to pay for.
    I love that Models Own cranberry colour (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one excited at the thought of 'Winter' nail varnish! I'm starting to get stick of pastels, but I wore black the other day and felt odd.

    Claire
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...