Friday 15 July 2011

Chelsea boots.

Yesterday me & my friend Laura went for lunch in town, we went to Frankie & Benny's it was so good! I must have been feeling extra American because afterwards when hunting about for bargins in TK Maxx.. I ended up getting these goods.



The marshmallow fluff is for my mam it's her favourite! I love love love peanut butter & jam together & I've often thought about buying this goober stuff from Fenwicks but it's quite expensive so when I saw it fairly cheap in TK Maxx I had to get it! Also I love poptarts & have always been intregued by s'mores so I'm looking forward to trying these!



Okay so Laura was shopping in Topshop (somewhere I cannot afford at the moment).. but a pair of boots caught my eye. Chelsea boots with a small chunky heal, I tried them on & couldn't stop thinking about them for ages afterwards, I never get like this about shoes I'm more of a bag girl but they were perfect only at £75 they were well out of reach. I was on the phone to my mam later on in the day & I told her about the boots and she said oh yes I've just been looking at those on the website.. & then she sent me to go & buy them for her!!! So lucky to have a mam with good taste & the same size feet as me because now I will get to wear these beauties!



They're so comfortable & will be able to be worn right through to winter! Good choice mam.

The last little thing I bought was a litte silver heart decoration from Next, I'd seen it while I was at work and at just £2 I thought I'd get it.




I think it's really pretty, especially for £2. Laura got one too.

After Laura left I met Becky to back to Ryton with, I went to hers for a bit & we (I didn't really do anything other than grate a bit of chocoalte) made chocolate & banana cakes. They were delicious!


2 comments:

  1. i'm so so enjoying reading your blog :)
    however, a little weird that we both work at next and both have a choc lab puppy tehe!
    hope you have had a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely! Thankyou for the nice comment on my blog :) I'm glad you enjoy it, you're probably the only one haha!
    It is strange that we both work in Next & both have chocolate labs! It's nice having a cute little puppy to return home to after a tedious shift in Next xx

    p.s I tried to leave this comment on your blog but blogger wont let me comment other blogs these days for some annoying reason,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...