Thursday 21 July 2011

Merci beau coup.

Something a bit weird happened this week.. I got a parcel in the post all addressed to me & inside were a pair of Harry Potter 3D glasses, no letter nothing but the glasses. I like Harry Potter but I'm not a massive fan & I can't afford to go to the cinema to see the final film so where these glasses have come from I will never know. I'm keeping them in the packaging in case they become valuable one day or something.



Next are a couple things I've got in the past month or so & forgot to post about.. nothing interesting just a couple of sale buys.




This t-shirt was half price in the Urban Outfitter sale.. it's a very big fit but I quite like that in the summer so yep, very happy with this purchase!




This belt was half price in the Topshop sale & I think it's cute.. I had it in my head that it was like a tan colour but it's more of a rusty brown which is nice! I have lots of tan belts so no complaining.

Today I went & got a manicure & my eyebrows threaded & tinted. The only luxuries I'll be having any time soon, I really prioritise my nails & eyebrows for some reason. I get OPI axxium gels put on my nails, more or less ever lasting nail varnish (you can paint over them too & your nail varnish will last a lot longer than it usually would).. so today I opted for OPI ink which is one of my favourites.




This picture isn't recent it was taken ages ago to show someone my new (now old) hair colour. So yeah OPI ink a lovely purple with glittery bits! Reminds me of a nebula, you can buy this as a normal nail varnish if anyone is interested.

My skin is really bad at the minute so whilst I was getting my eyebrows done my beautician took a look at it for me & she gave me a sample starter kit for dermalogica's new ultra calming range.




Looking forward to give these samples a go, I'll report back if they're any good!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...