Thursday 1 September 2011

Hello, it's me again.

So the other night I went to visit Becky's new house.. There is something pretty everywhere you look it was so lovely! So first I was introduced to Maizy the pug.. she was such a sweetie!


Next Becky gave me a little tour of the house & everything was right up my street.. I got a little snap happy but everything was so nice. Pretty little trinkets and decorations in every direction it was lovely.




After I'd had a little explore of the house Becky gave me this amazing rocky road cupcake which she'd gotten from Harvey Nichols.. so delicious!


Then despite having just stuffed my face with cake we had a 3 course meal which consisted of soup & pea pods for starters, pesto, mozzarella quorn escallops with pizza express dough balls & potato waffles for main (carby feasts are the best kind of feast)... then we polished it all off with a rolo yogurt. Of course the table was immaculately set.


Had a lovely stay, hope I have a house as nice as this one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...