Tuesday 30 August 2011

I like you.

So I've spent today catching up on sleep and browsing the Urban Outfitters website. I came across this necklace by 'In God We Trust' & I fell head over heels in love with it. It's the cutest thing I ever saw only it's not that kind of thing you buy for yourself what with it being a heart that says 'I like you' on it. If anyone ever bought me this necklace I don't even know.. nobody ever would but just imagine. Aw.. anyone who gets given one is so lucky.

Nothing would be more perfect than being given this from a nice boy... ahh wishful thinking. The fact that it says 'I like you' instead of 'I love you' is what does it for me.. I hate the word 'love', after coming out of a 4 year relationship I've became very bitter about that sort of thing. TMI? Okay I'm finished.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...