Tuesday 5 July 2011

Next!

So I got the job!



So pleased, my contract is really shitty but it's something to do & a little extra money coming in! & something else to go down on the CV once I leave (I'm just a summer temp).

So here are a couple of things I've bought recently.. not much due to my lack of funds but I've gotten a few bits & pieces.



I'm fully aware almost everyone with a blog got in on the free Benefit stuff on Glamour magazine. I'd never actually tried any of the 3 products so I got them all.. On InStyle last month you got a £5 giftcard for the bodyshop and the magazine it's self was only £2 so I got it as I'd been wanting to try something from the seaweed collection from there which I'd heard was good for bad skin! When I got to the bodyshop so many of the seaweed products appealed to me but due to my tight budget I could only get one product one this occasion & I opted for the seaweed mattifying day cream which I've found to be good so far although I've not used it much yet! I also treat myself to some lemony flutter cuticle butter from LUSH which I've wanted for ages. It's exceeded all expectations, the smell is AMAZING! It's kept my cuticles in lovely condition & also works as a great moisturiser on other places (feet, elbows.. etc). If you like the fresh smell of lemons and like to keep your hands/nails/cuticles at their best then this is a must have. It's not too expensive at £5-6 (don't remember exact price) but the pot you get goes a long way so I recommend it!





Finally... just a little something I've wanted for a while. Isn't it lovely??




Thankyou Yves Saint Laurent. Purchased for a magical £60 from Jessica May Underwood (who by the way is a wonderful illustrator and has worked with some amazing designers).

3 comments:

  1. wish i'd been taking notice of anything and got those benefit things!!! posie tint is one of my staples i would have stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maxine my mam stole it before I even got to try it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with all three of the benefit pots, so much so i have a big one of each haha.

    honestly.. steal it back!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...