Monday 27 June 2011

Scarlett Hearts launch!

I've mentioned Scarlett Hearts in a previous post and a while back (this post is long over due!) I went to the launch party held at Floritas which just happens to be one of my favourite cocktail bars in Newcastle! It was a lovely night filled with cocktails, goodie bags, amazing cupcakes & of course Scarlett Hearts's jewellery.







So after being greeted in Florita's with a fabulous gift bag (which I will expand on later).. the first thing to catch my eye, typical really, were these stunning cup cakes, courtesy of Fancy Spoon Bakery. They were so delicious, I had my first ever red velvet & it was very tasty & so so pretty.

I'll skip photos of the cocktails me and my friends had as this post is already pretty picture heavy but I can assure they were amazing! So after a cocktails and cupcakes I went to browse the jewellery & there were some really cute pieces, sadly I had no money on the night but as soon as I have some money together I'll be ordering from the website!




Here is just a small selection of what was available as there was lots and lots too choose from & everything is so cheap and so lovely! The breakfast ring was my favourite, Bryden got it for herself it's so canny. So if you see anything you like here be sure to check out Scarlett Hearts Shop where there is currently a sale on, so go and get yourself a bargain.

Okay now for my favourite part.. the goodie bag. I LOVE a freebie so I was so so happy to have recieved such a lovely little gift bag.





Any of my long time followers will no how much I love vitamin water so that was an excellent start but then.... FREE JEWELLERY. Not just jewellery though, really cute jewellery! I got a little silvery key necklace. I love it. I also love the little red heart pin badge that I got. I got a little over excited about the fake moustache too.. & there was also some sweets and cards for various things. Not bad at all I was very pleased & had a very lovely night. Thankyou to Scarlett Hearts again for putting on a lovely night!

1 comment:

  1. Omggg those cupcakes look gorgeous! I'll have to check out Scarlett Hearts, their stuff looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...