Saturday 9 July 2011

New buys!

Bought a few bits & pieces over the past few weeks which I failed to blog about so here is another slap dash post, much like the last one with a few pictures and very little else. Firstly I got this american apparel jersey pocket skirt about a month ago & didn't ever wear it, it's a strange fit on me so I'll be donating to my little sister. I swear she has a more impressive wardrobe than I do & she's only 13. I also picked up this pink bag in the accessorize sale, I need an everyday bag for Leeds festival as all I own at the moment are designer & I wouldn't take them to a festival. Pink isn't my usual colour but the pink cambridge satchel did catch my eye but this one was only £14 so I went for it..



This t-shirt from topshop is really nice, I got it a few weeks ago but I haven't got round to wearing it yet! There's a different one out now where the mesh at the top is orange but there is no way I would suit it so this one will do. Please excuse my embarrassing bedroom/dvd collection I am 19 not 9 despite the 'Bieber fever' dvd & cupcakes all over the place.



This week my mam gave me some money to buy some clothes to wear at work as my usual band t-shirt, AA hoodie & vans get up doesn't cut it at next.. All I managed to find was this cardigan which was from new look of all places, somewhere I never shop at all! Not a great picture but it's a lovely cardigan. Again please excuse my bedroom, haha.




There was a sale on at Cath Kidston so I got a towel & an oil cloth purse type thing, no reason behind either purchase really but they're cute & they didn't set me back much.



Something else I did last week was visit my grandma, she'd broken her leg but didn't tell any of the family cause she didn't want to worry us. The day after I found out I popped over and surprised her with fish & chips & a bunch of flowers. I'm going to go over again as soon as I can with some more little gifts for her, so far I got her this little bird cage tea light holder from urban outfitters, I want one for myself it's so sweet.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...