Saturday 9 July 2011

Ellie!

My puppy Ellie has gotten so big so fast! She's so sweet al be it a proper tinker.


Didn't do a lot last week as Ellie was poorly so I stayed in to look after her, we went on some nice walks & I came across an entire feild of daisies. Daisies are my favourite flower and it was so pretty, just a close up photo though because the pictures I took of the feild you couldn't make out the daisies and it looked really average.




Last night I went over to my friend Becky's for a couple drinks, I splashed out on a bottle of malibu (I am currently very poor.).. & the Summer'11 bottle is so pretty! I like having drinks with friends it was just a shame I had to leave early(ish) due to having work today.. which was surprisingly okay! Last week I was put on womens wear when I'm supposed to be on home but today I actually spent the day in my department. Womens wear is like hell on Earth! I could not work in the fashion industry I cannot deal with all of the bitchyness that surrounds it.. which is a shame because I do enjoy fashion a little.



Ohh & I forgot to mention last week I went into town with my friend Laura, we got lunch & did a bit of shopping & because I was poor she got me a cocktail (a champagne cocktail as well!), I'm so spoilt. Despite not actually liking the taste of champagne I felt very posh & they were pretty as far as cocktails go....


1 comment:

  1. oh my god your dog is the cutest! what a lovely pup :) also loving the cheeky drinks there hahah, could do with a cocktail myself! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...