Monday 5 October 2009

Oh my days.

Little more light hearted than the previous post :) this is a current wish list.. I could easily make a new one of these every single day haha all thanks to topshop and my new addiction, net-a-porter.com which I've always loved but only just fell in love with it haha! So here you go..


Alexander Mcqueen scarf - pretty cliche but it's cool I love it
Illustrated people tunic - I just like it I love being dressed in black in the winter, hello goth.
Topshop dress - anyone who doesn't love this dress is maaad, sadly the website have sold out of my size so I'm gunna have to keep an eye out in the shops for this one :)
Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace - It's just lovely and cute, I want.
Topshop rabbit ears - Don't know I just think they'd be fun.
Peep toe boots in black &/or grey - Love love love them.. they're perfect.. if only I could walk in heels!
Suede Mulberry bayswater - Yeah I know I just got one last week but this grey one is to die for I really love it.

Also I'd just like to say a quick rest in peace to Amy Potts a girl from school.. beat cancer twice but sadly didn't make it third time round and passed away yesturday. RIP Amy, you'll be missed!

Also it's been more than 6 months since Gino died :/ & I'm still not over it.. It's so sad how things can come to an end so quickly. Makes you so greatful for everything, never know whats around the corner. RIP Gino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...