Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts..

I've actually been busy for a change.. well I've been & Jades then Matty's & I went back to college today & things which has all been super lovely :) I need an early night to night I think, early start tomorrow & I barely slept last night so I'll post properly asap!(Chanel 2.55, medium).. you all knew that already though I'm guessing ha
I could totally pretend the picture above is my own haha but it isn't, it is however what I'm hoping for for my birthday only I want it in gold :) bring on December!!

Also I can't stop listening to 'New York' by Paloma Faith.. can't decide if I like it or not but none the less can't stop listening to it haha.

2 comments:

  1. oh my when i first saw the picture i thought you'll say you got that bag haha. I love it. It's been on my wishlist for years too but then when I have money I can't get myself to spend so much on a bag haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much even are those? i really want one however i've never found a genuine website with genuine prices! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...