Monday 7 September 2009

Mean Girls

I'm watching Mean Girls for the first time in aaages! :)
So tonight I went shopping with my mam.. I didn't get much just a pair of leggins & a jumper.


This is the jumper I got I don't know if I'm going to keep it yet though I can't decide if it suits me or not. & as for coats (the reason we went shopping) I can't find any nice ones anywhere.. there was one that was okay but it was £70 & I didn't like it enough to pay that for it. & I've decided I'm either going to get a big Vivienne Westwood bag (£600+) or get a smaller one (£300/400) & a big Topshop bag (£50). If I got one big one I would use it constantly.. If I got a smaller one I'd use the Topshop one mostly & keep the Vivienne Westwood one for best.. which is the better idea I need advice?

2 comments:

  1. hiiii, nice blog:) I'd get the smaller VW bag and the big topshop one because then you get two :) haha. the more the merrier! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mean Girls. I haven't watched it in years.

    I'd invest in a big beautiful bag. I love my marc by marc jacobs and use it all the time. I think bags are worth the money cause we use them so much. Not like a pair of jeans or something that we can't wear everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...