Monday 24 August 2009

I've been shopping..

I got the stripey jumper & the boots from the post below :) YEY! I love being able to cross things off my list.. I also got Elle magazine eventually with a lovely Vivienne Westwood note book!
Work went well today & my grandma brought me a veggie delight panini (HEAVEN!! grilled mushrooms, pepper & onion with mozarella & pesto...yum). & now I'm watching the hills with a cuppa soup for tea waiting for my boyfriend to come home, today was a good day! & I'll post pictures when I get time :)

2 comments:

  1. I love those boots you bought. Post pictures soon!
    And how cute is that notebook that came with Elle? I got it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to the post :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...