Sunday 23 August 2009

a/w 09!

I love the beginning of a new season :) seeing as I've got some money at the minute I want to get a headstart on winter clothes!!


Here are a few things I'll hopfully be purchasing this week from Topshop.. providing I can hunt them all down.

hat & scarf - essentials, I like to play it safe with black, the pom pom hat is so cute :) & the ruffles in the scarf are a little less boring than a plain one.
bracelet & ring - I just haven't gotten much jewellery lately and any one who knows me will be fully aware that this isn't like me (also I'd prefer the ring if the stone was black.. can't always have my own way though)
2x mary jane heels - me & high heels don't go together really.. although I have them & can wear them I just never really last very long so these heels are a nice height aswell as being pretty!
stripey jumper - looks cosy & nice :) I must have this
lace cardigan - again playing it safe with the black but the lace adds nice detail
(same goes for the lace panel batwing top & the black t-shirt with eyelet detainling only its eyelets rather than lace obv..)
the pink top - not to in your face but I do like to have a little bit of colour in my wardrobe so I think this would be a nice addition
the boots - I pretty much live in my uggs in winter I think those flat boots would be a nice change
sequin head band - I just want it thats all..
& of course the studded bag - I've been after it for a while & still didn't get round to buying it as I was waiting to see if it came into any of the stores & I never found it.. & now I can't find it on the website :( I hope I've not left it too late!! I love love love it!

Also I think I might get a new tattoo while I've got money :)! & finally I love the outfits Pixie Lott wears in the video for 'Girls & Boys' does anybody else wish they had legs like hers?!


1 comment:

  1. I love a/w clothes! Topshop have some lovely things too, that studded bag is too die for! :)


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...