Friday 3 July 2009

So bored..

What is your current obsession? Spinnerette.

When is the last time you've written a postcard or hand written letter? Years ago, I don't do that.

What's for dinner? I had some sweedish pasta thing from IKEA & then I had greek yoghurt with raspberries :)

What would you eat for your last meal? Vegetable fajitas!

What's the last thing you bought? Umm.. I paid for mine & Matty's tea last night, it was delicious.

What are you listening to right now? Nothing other than myself typing.

What do you think of the person who tagged you? Nobody tagged me aha I just stole it for something to do.. I think on this website if youre not bang on trend, a cake baker or a tea pot lover you don't really stand a chance! Hense my failure of a blog.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Jesmond or Newcastle :)

Which language do you want to learn? I'm happy just knowing english.

What's your favourite quote (for now)? I don't have one.

What is your favourite colour? I don't have one of those either, haha.

What is your dream job? Fashion illustrator.

Describe your personal style: Bland.

What is your favourite tree? I'm not arsed about trees and stuff.

What are you going to do after this? Not a lot.

What is your favourite fruit? I like too many, depends on my mood.

What inspires you? This question is a bit too general.

Your favourite books? I'm not bothered about books, I have better things to do.

What are you currently reading? Nothing.

What song would you like played at your funeral? I don't think about these things.

What delighted you the most today? It wasn't such a good day :/ first of all my boyfriends gone a way for a while & i've not spent this much time apart from him in over 2 years & second of all I was supposed to go shopping with Emily today but it started to thunder & there were frogs all over my garden (frogs and thunder being 2 of my biggest phobias) so I couldn't leave the house. So I miss my boyfriend & I missed out on the Topshop sale!

By what criteria do you judge a person? How much they follow the crowd, I can't deal with people that don't have their own thing going on.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Topshop in London!

Are you artistic or crafty? How does your passion show up in your life? Well im half way through a National Diploma in art & design so you know..

With which historical figure do you most identify and why? I don't understand that question.

If you were to enter into a talent contest, what would your talent be
? I can't do a lot.. I'd draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...