Thursday 23 July 2009

i got whiplashhh!

Please excuse my poor paint skills haha but this is a current wish list.. and this is only Urban Outfitters, I could go on forever if I did all shops :) aha shame I'm fundless.. 
Old casio watch - wanted it for faaar too long
'Hanky hem tank' - not only is the name funny it's reeeally pretty
Gold & rope bracelet - too nice!
Photo frame - I don't have one apart from a hugee one from ikea which I put a mirror in so this one is perfect for little pictures (me & brody mainly!)
Studded flats - I need flats, ones that go with anything & these hit the nail on the head!
Pink heart sunglasses  - I like the colour that is all
Chain cosmetic bag - My make up bag is too small & this one is in the sale so..
Ice cream money box - I don't even know I just want it

I also still need to buy Clothes Show Live tickets, Yeah Yeah Yeahs tickets & I'd love another day trip to Glasgow!  Ahh well it's payday next Friday at least but it's my mam's birthday, Jade's birthday & mine & Matty's 2 & a half year anniversary so I've got presents to buy, lots of presents!! 

Oooh & also Urban Outfitters 'star studded' range is right up my street I love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...