Thursday 8 September 2011

Keep it unreal.



Hello lovelies, have a picture of my big drunken over edited face!
Haven't posted in a while I've been busy/lazy. I went to Nando's with Becca on Friday for a little catch up and some unreal food.. is it weird that I go to Nando's for corn on the cob & chips? It's such good corn on the cob though. I was working over the weekend, I went out on Monday for a friend of a friends birthday, as you do. I got really drunk & took a photo of my face, see above! It was fun to catch up with Carrie-ann though, we had some amazing cocktails and of course danced shamelessly all night.



This week my mam & dad had both gotten a bottle of amaretto in so the pre-town drinks were flowing & they without a doubt taste better from a glass with a tash.


When you leave digital you always get a shit tonne of flyers thrust upon you but this time I was pleasantly surprised with this 'Toon Tea party' flyer! How canny?!

So other than working & getting drunk I've been looking after Ellie, she had a little operation last week.. nothing serious just so she can't have puppies. We've lazed about & watched films.. I have loads & loads of films..


Tidied up a couple of my shelves a bit & realised I do not act 19.. this shelf could belong to a 12 year old haha. Oh dear.

Yesterday I went for a manicure, I couldn't decide what I wanted so I just let Adele do as she pleased & this is what she did.



Hiya sausage fingers! I do enjoy polka dot nails.

Today I had work, I popped over to Topshop afterwards for a browse & ended up getting a couple things which I'll post about in a bit. I hadn't been to Topshop in town in ages though & there is now a cupcake shop outside of it, the cupcakes look so so good!

Tried to take a sneaky shot but the noise & flash went off on my phone, not very subtle at all.. but here's what I snapped.


So pretty! There were so many different designs I would never be able to decide if I were to get one.. By looking at them I'd guess they're expensive, if anybody has tried one do let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...