Saturday 10 September 2011

Cherry pie.

So I'm sure you're all aware of the massive 50% off sale Models Own recently held, well I finally received my order! Nice to arrive home to after work.



Here is what me and my little sister got between us.




So Charli (my sister obv) got a bronzer in 'natural bronze', a wah nails nail art pen, nail polish in 'cherry pie' & a 3 in 1 top coat.

I got a lipstick in 'red wine'.. it's a dark red colour. not too dark though, I really really like it. It's the first models own lipstick I've tried & it wont be the last it's lovely. I also got a wah nails nail art pen & I got 3 nail polishes in 'purple grey', 'vintage pink' & 'top turquoise'. Looking forward to trying them all out! Did any of you make an order?? Let me know what you got!

Also it's getting on my nerves how all over the place this blog is, pretty much all the blog I follow are so structured and well thought about so I thought I'd apologise for being all over the place.

On last thing, it's InStyle's 10th birthday & they have some great £10 off discount codes for 10 different stores including 2 of my faves (American Apparel & Urban Outfitters)! Obviously terms & conditions apply but it's worth checking out.




Well it's now 8.30pm & I'm off to bed after a tiring day at work & another ahead of me tomorrow! I hate 5.30am starts more than anything, hope you're all having more fun than I am this weekend!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...