Monday 11 July 2011

Local talent.

Okay so recently lots of local talent has caught my eye and by that I simply mean I've come across lots of local people who have amazing talents for example illustrators, jewellery makers, models etc.. So from now on if someone really catches my eye I'll post about them!

To kick start the whole thing is Kelly-Leigh who is incredibly good at drawing, portraits specifically. I first came across this super talented girl on Bethany's blog (which I hope you're all following!). She does celebrity portraits as well as commissions. You can check out her work at Pencil Portrait Commissions by Kelly-Leigh & deviant art. I wont overload this post with images of her work (because I could quite easily as it is all so good).. so here is my favourite image.



This was the same day that I met Russell Brand & I remember seeing this & being mind blow, the drawing is so good & I'm happy Russell himself got to see it. So now I suggest you all check out some of Kelly-Leigh's other drawings & be sure to follow her blog!


If you're from the North East of England & have a talent or know someone who does & you'd like me to post about it/them.. please just leave me a comment & I'll be sure to do so!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that drawing is just amazing! She's definitely got talent :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...