Saturday 7 May 2011

Haul!

Went on a good shopping trip yesturday, best one in forever!





I got these nail varnishes from Topshop, they're all really nice colours although the green one is quite watery and needs a few coats to look decent. I got a free 'Topshop festival kit' with them, when you buy any 3 things from the Topshop makeup range you get one so you should all go and do it cause they're cute!



So this is the little kit, face wipes(worth £2.50), which I've used before, they're nice as far as face wipes go & have a nice subtle smell, a black felt tip eyeliner(worth £6.50), I've never used it before but it got 5 stars in a LOOK magazine review so I'm looking forward to trying it out & finally some colourful hair grips :) cute & they all come in a nice little canvas bag!

I wont bore you with individual pictures of every single thing I bought. The scarf is for a friends birthday it's from h&m, I hope she doesn't see this. The pink & orange top & grey skirt are both from h&m too. I got a ring in topshop, it's a cluster or semi precious stones, it's nice & colourful, I actually like colour when it's sunny which is rubbish considering my wardrobe is 90% full of black. I got some more of my usual make up as I was running low, bare minerals concearler & mac mineralize powder. A skins book, sorry I'm not cool, I love skins. I got 2 dvds, (500)days of Summer & Precious both very good films in my opinion. I got some Escada perfume, it's pretty cheap for perfume but I think it's so nice, really fruity and refreshing I'd recommend it to people who like fruity smells. Oh & I finally got some Berts Bees pomegranate & cranberry sugar scrub, which I've read lots of good reviews about so I'm looking forward to trying it out!



My dad braught me this cook book home this morning, it has some of the most delicious looking food I have ever seen in it so I might start cooking more often, I don't really have any hobbies so it could be fun! My sister got the none vegetarian version and thats great too so if you like to cook these are really cheap from Costco & you wont even regret it if you get one.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...