Wednesday 18 May 2011

Fuck forever.

A general catch up post.. nothing exciting as always.



I'm not going to do a big post of everything I got with my ASOS vouchers I'll just show bits & pieces here & there.. this is a necklace I got it's by 'Rosie Wonders', not the kind of thing I'd usually go for but I thought it was cute & I really like it.

These are 2 necklaces I got in TOPSHOP this week, both cute & both pretty cheap. I especially love the daisy one, the fact that it's a real daisy trapped in plastic is nice, don't know why but it is.



Few products I picked up through the week. Tea tree water (a must have in my opinion).. & bubble gum lip scrub which I've not tried yet but it smells and looks lovely! Both from Lush. Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on so I got 3 Lee Stafford products to try as I've heard good things, I got my hair dyed lighter brown with highlights this week so it's damaged so I got some 2 minute miracle repair masks to help it recover, I got some hair growth treatment to try seeing as my hair will not grow past a certain length & finally because I have thick hair I got some spray that helps it dry faster.. apparantley, we'll see. The last product I got this week was a good things face was/exfoliator.. I've not tried anything by this make before but I wanted to buy EVERYTHING because it all smelt so so nice! The flavour of this face wash is strawberry & cranberry.. I love fruity smells the most so I had to get this.



This is a bad picture but you are seeing correctly.. I did get Justin Biebers face on my nail & I love it.



Hello Kitty cereal.. doesn't taste great but my mam brought it home the other day & the packaging made me so excited.

Some DVDs I got.. I only went in for Karate Kid, it's so so good! & Jaden Smith is the main character & I love him so I had to get it.. & Juno (which I have a love hate relationship with) & Anchorman were only £3 each so I got them too.. plus I need the hmv points! IF YOU HAVE AN HMV RECEPIT PLEASE MAY I HAVE IT, I NEEED THE POINTS!!

Also got these for the hmv points.. haha. 3 dvd's and a book to keep me going until Never Say Never is released in the UK.



This picture is for about 5 years ago but I went to see Pete Doherty with Devon last night so it's relevant. I'm not a big fan she just needed someone to go with.. even when I met him was just cause I was on the guestlist. He's not all that bad though.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Lee Stafford growth stuff, it's really sorted my hair out after all the bleaching and dying. Bryden's got the fast dry spray, it's canny good.

    Claire
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...