Monday 11 April 2011

Hiya!

I've totally neglected this for ages & ages.. I'm going to start using it again once I've finished my first year of this textiles degree. I'm not going back in September it's rubbish! Also.. me & Matty broke up & umm fell in love with Justin Bieber(yeah I know..), went to see Katy Perry, got tickets for Rhianna, Leeds festival, DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, Katy B & probably other things.. & I got a puppy!! She's called Ellie. & I got a few more tattoos.. & a new piercing. Overall I had the worst possible start to 2011 but things are looking up a bit now despite dropping out of uni & not having a job.. thats about it. Follow my friends Bryden & Claire they have a lovely blog, loads better than this one so go and check it out. & here are a few pictures from the past few months.. completely random pictures might I add.

Nalvarnish I picked up i Topshop quite recently (which I can't use because I get acrylic gels done these days & dont like painting over them).


'Bring on the Bling' OPI gel manicure feat. pastey sausage fingers.


Beer stained vans donated to Ellie she sleeps on them every day, haha.

2 dresses I got fairly recently both in the Topshop sale.

Red vans for summer, yeah! Picture from the weekend in Heaton park.

This is an old picture (taken in Matty's car). It was when the H&M website first launched & I felt obliged to make and order so I got those shoes which I've never worn & that Cassandra Rhodin pillow case! Ohh yeah & I got an oversized Mulberry Alexa.

Met Russell Brand! YES!

Top I wanted from Topshop all last summer but never got it.. my friend Jess gave me it brand new & free of charge the other day.

Speaking of Jess this is her :) She's a babe! Ignore me.

Justin Bieber Rolling Stone, yum. Also a leopard print dress from Topshop, stripey dress from Topshop & a zig zag print skirt from H&M.

Went to Hexham & drank some Aldi cider in the park with Kaite & Kristin!

Death Cab For Cutie maaaan! Going to Manchester with loads of people to see them, so excited!

Jess again.. we went to Northside Diner one day.

Yeahhh I went to see my babe! Got a necklace, a bracelet, 3 CD's & 3 posters it was the best night ever ever.

This is my little sister Charli, she's 13 & copies everyting I do (make up, ring, cardigan).

Cheap (and rank!) cocktails from the Dog & Parrot before Justin Bieber!

There I'm done now nothing too interesting just a brief catch up.. Hope you're all well & don't forget to go and check out Bryden & Claire's blog as mentioned before!

1 comment:

  1. No way, you have a sister? I went to your primary and secondary school and didn't know this.

    God I know nothing :/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...