Tuesday 26 April 2011

Best buys!

Best buys of the past few months..

Wildfox t-shirt, it was half price in the Wildfox advent calender deal & I love it.

I'm pretty sure you'll all know what this is, it was such a good buy, I usually only wear dark greys and black on my eyes but this gives a really nice subtle hint of colour & shimmer.. I'm glad I nabbed it before it sold out.

Steam cream.. PPQ tin of course :) I really like this cream it's 'multi purpose cream' however I find it leaves my face and hands really greasy but as just a body moisturiser I really love it.. made from all natural ingredients too which for some reason always makes me like a product more.

Vivienne Westwood bag.. my other one is so nice but it's huge so I got a smaller one too, ideal for nights out and what not.

Mulberry make up bag. I've always wanted this so when I saw it was in the sale I had to buy it & I love it so much!

Liberty print Barbour jacket.. bought from ASOS because using my student discount I got £44 off and it's just so so pretty, I'm not sure if it suits me but I still wear it all the time.

Lulu Guinness clutch, also got this with a considerable amount of student discount from ASOS. A timeless classic, I've only used it once because it's quite small & I carry a lot of stuff about with me but I will get more use out of it, it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...