Saturday 10 April 2010

Spend spend spend..

Hate how when I see something I want I buy it without a second thought. Ha.. so here are a few things I picked up this week.
Rayban Wayfarers expensive but timeless.. hopfully an excuse to wear them will arise asap!

Mac Liberty of London make up bag.. I don't even know why I just thought I'd have it.. £17.50 it set me back.. considering putting it on ebay.

Mac Liberty of London blusher in 'prim & propper'.. it's cute but again I haven't used it yet incase I decide to sell it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Mac liberty of london stuff its amazing. If i had any dollla I would consider buying the makeup bag off you i need a new one. Preferably a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bag for all my shit aha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i just got the small one i dont even know why it wont fit much in :/ coud be used for sunglasses already in a case just for pretiness but not much else :I xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...