Sunday 4 April 2010

Small insight:

Okay only just figured out how to upload pictures from my blackberry despite having had it for months haha.. so I thought I'd upload a few pictures from it to give a little insight into my life (favourite things.. my bedroom etc..). Brace yourself this is probably gunna go on a bit.

One my current obsessions is nail varnishes here are some of my recent favourites :)
Asos nail varnish.. super cheap great colours cheesey names the 3 I have for example are called Mary-Kate, Agyness & Pixie deffinately reccomend!
OPI my favourite nail varnishes are all OPI.. a little pricey but this set of Alice in Wonderland mini's was only about £12.. totally worth it!

Already mentioned this one of course.. Liberty of London for Mac. Current favourite I'll be wearing this alot in the near future.


Make up.. just one item to show in this department simply because of the gorgeous illustration on the box! This is danity doll blushed by Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud.. being a natural ginger I have super pale skin & this is really nice to use.


Jewellery.. just a cuple necklaces.. the first a wisdom tooth pendant cheap from asos.com but I love it & the second one my boyfriend got me.. It's designed by Alexa Chung for a company called Made.

Few personal pictures..
Matty decorated these biscuits for me on valentines day. He did a mean job of it too haha.

This is my cat looking pretty creepy.. she loves a good cardboard box. It looks like a little space ship.

Small segment of my notice board.. featuring a keyring that Matty's mam got me in Paris, Miu Miu card.. hello saddo I keep the card when I buy designer shit haha, Spinnerette all access pass & part of an illustration I liked on a topshop flyer.

More of my trusty notice board.. In this one you can see... all of what was in the above.. Naboo from the Mighty Boosh looking abso G on my calender, Elle LFW 25th anniversary poster, signer Spinnerette tickets & poster, photobooth picture with Emily & Charlotte, photobooth picture with my mam & dad when I was about 3.. etc.
Some of what I mentioned above, Caitlin Shearer print & personal note to me :) :), Helen Turner original illustration & a Topshop win a trip to Paris flyer.

Another Caitlin Shearer print, I love that lady.

& another by Caitlin :)

& my favourite ever Caitlin Shearer print (Bleeding Knees Club).

My pride & joy.. My 2nd Mulberry bag got this for my 18th not long after having splashed out on a chocolate brown one! Yummmm.

Cath Kidston notebook.. gift from Charlotte :)

Cosmetic case from my little sister!

A must have.. Cherry carmex! this was another gift from my sister.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...