Saturday 3 April 2010

Most recent purchases

Well it's been a while since I posted of any shopping hauls so here is a recent one :)!
  • Firstly some vans I've been after as topshop plimsoles just aren't very substantial so Matty got me these for easter :)
  • Secondly 'Girl Interrupted' on dvd.. I'm still yet to watch it so idk if it's good or not but we'll see.
  • 'The Goddess Experience' basically just a book about what makes the typical girl happy.. the illustrations inside are so good which also swayed me into wanting this!
  • Bottle of Malibu.. from Mam & Dad along with £100 for easter because they totally know the way to my heart haha.. gunna get some tortoise shell Rayban Wayfarers with it.
  • Topshop shiffon dress.. looks loads nicer on perfect for if we ever get any nice weather.. possibly my new favourite!
  • Topshop black pocket dress.. I also got it in grey just because they are so versitile and comfortable and for only £16.. couldn't not get them.
  • Liberty of London for Mac nail varnish :) yumm I got it before it was released too which is nice & it's such a nice shade, hope to get more from this range if all the good stuff doesn't sell out.
  • Finally 'Wreck this Journal' Keri Smith is such a cute illustrator and the idea of this journal is the sweetest.. every page has instructions and you follow them to create a really full messy looking journal! Love it :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted 'wreck this journal' but I hate mess. This would make me cry. I would end up doing everything really neatly and defeat the point.

    As for the nail varnish it is stunning. I wanted a greyish blue if thats what it is, but I only wear one colour at a time so I went for lilac for spring. Possibly will regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's like a sort of dark teal colour :)
    ooh i've been meaning to buy a lilac nail varnish i'm really fussy though so it needs to be perfect :) what makes yours?? ive been recommended 'essie', 'models own', & some asda one lol but ive never used any of those so i dont wanna waste my money xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...