Monday 18 January 2010

£££

Do you ever find that nothing happens for ages and ages then everything comes at once? Over Christmas I had no college, no work, no driving lessons, no appointments for anything it was so boring & now all of a sudden I have loads going on & I'm skint. Urh. I never have money when I most need it. So this week..

  • Today - Meeting about an account upgrade at the bank, saw Matty now I'm in and have a boat load of college work to do.
  • Tomorrow - Work, driving lesson, back to work then if I finish early enough I get to go to the Metro Centre for a phone upgrade at long last!
  • Wednesday - College & then depending on funds out in town on the night time for Sarah's birthday!
  • Thursday - College & then to Nandos for Sarah's birthday :)
  • Friday - College then getting loose with my boyfriend before turbulence.. then turbulence! (cancelled all counselling it wasn't working out, they tried to send me to therapy haha..).
  • Saturday - Return from town, crawl into bed at Matty's then waste a day of my life in bed.
  • Sunday - Hopfully return from the dead & catch up on hollyoaks!
Probably doesn't even seem that much but I've been living the life of an actual hermit so you know.. Oh & I've got to do all of this with just £30 :/ haha oh dear!

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness, this situation is all too familiar to me!
    good luck with your week hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i completly know where you're coming from!
    one week you could be dying of boredom and the next you can't get a minutes rest!!
    it's crazy haha
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...