Tuesday 3 November 2009

Shopping :)

Shopping with Carrie-ann was fun today. Here is what I got..

Top from Topshop - I probably have to many tops like this but never mind I like it.
Scarf from Topshop - I mentioned this scarf ages ago & only just got round to getting it, I love the colours.
Benefit mascara - Only got this as I needed a new mascara & when you got 3 benifit products you got 750 boots points ha.. ( I was already buying the erase paste & some moon beam thing for my Mam & seeing as I needed a mascara any way it made sense.)
Benefit erase paste - been meaning to try this for a while & seeing as I keep hearing more & more good things about it I thought it was about time.
I also got a black cardigan from primark as the one I wanted in topshop wasn't in my size.

We also went to Frankie & Bennies it was really nice :). Wasn't impressed with Pearle Lowe's collection for peacocks though. I knew I shouldn't have had high hopes for Peacocks it's gross. There was a lovely picture of Daisy in the window though, sadly there was a pregnant manakin infront of it haha. Newcastle (L). Ohhh but Mulberry, I can't help but have a look in House of Fraser everytime I go to the metro centre.. I want a huge collection of Mulberry bags there are so many lovely ones.

1 comment:

  1. what is the erase paste? is it like a concealer? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...