Monday 19 October 2009

Hello!

I'm such a slacker when it comes to this atm! Never mind.. quick update for you all.. I didn't get the job at Topshop.. forgot to hand in the app they gave me haha.. over it :) driving lessons are underway I hate them driving is so hard & scary! Umm.. not a lot else is going on right now, my class got sent home from college the otherday because of a gas leak which was nice.. nice that I had an afternoon off that is I barely have any time to myself at the minute what with college, work & learning to drive.

Ohh & I know it's not even November yet but I've written about 4 Christmas lists haha when ever I get bored I write one & it's getting me excited but I still have months to wait! Super let down.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas isn't that far away! We start opening our advent calendars in 42 days according to my friend! I can't wait to write my christmas list :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...