Sunday 27 September 2009

Daaamn

Whilst everyone else is gaining followers by the boat load I just keep losing mine haha, I'm a bad bad blogger! Owell I love all of you who have stuck with me :p & after all of the bag fuss I had deciding on size/colour.. etc I've opted against Vivienne Westwood haha I'm going to get a Mulberry bayswater in chocolate I think :) I'd like black but my mam has that so we'd look right silly!
I just thought buying a patent bag was a bit risky considering the marks my purse has on it already it would be silly letting it happen to a bag that cost so much. This one is cheaper buy £100 to so I can still treat my self to a little something else! Yey :)

Anyways.. I'm done rambling on about bags now. I know I've done it an awful lot lastely.

1 comment:

  1. hardest decision ever! mulberry or vivienne westwood! my mam and dad went to leeds and had a look in for me but they only had the anglo tarten ones and i want a black one! but mulberrys are timeless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...