Perfume, chanel, cupcake candles, lots and lots of jewellery & a photo of my boyfriend :)!
Firstly I'd like to point out I recently re-decorated I'm ot usually so tidy aha the chances of this shelf looking like this in a cuple of weeks is not likely.. Moving swiftly on what my shelf could say about me:
- I love expensive things! ie.. chanel, marc jacobs, vivienne westwood.. even though these are only bottles of perfume & a box from my glasses.
- I also love little cute kitsch type things hense the cup cake candles which my boyfriend bought for me as part of my Christmas present last year.
- The photo of my boyfriend :)♥. I just love to look at him really, he's pretty! & he actually bought me most of the stuff on this picture. (the candles, the marc jacobs perfums & most of the jewellery).
- I like to smell nice which is why I have a lot of perfume (I only display pretty bottles, I have too much to fit on the shelf).
- I'm a minimalist of sorts. I have so much stuff but I'm selective of what I have on show, all white walls with only my favourite things on display :)
So to some up.. I'm minimalistic, materialistic & I love love love my boyfriend!♥..